Christmas Gifts for Children in Snohomish County
Christmas House is a 100% volunteer, non-profit organization in Everett, Washington that provides an opportunity for qualifying, low-income, Snohomish County parents to select free holiday gifts for their children age infant – 18 yrs old. In 2016 we provided 46,426 gifts to 7,946 children from 2,634 families. Each December our “store” is located in the Boys & Girls Club gym at 2316-12th Street, Everett, WA. Our mailing address during the year is PO Box 717, Everett, WA 98206.
Many people contribute to the success of Christmas House. Some contribute their time, some donate money or gifts, some hold fundraisers, some volunteer their skills … the list goes on and on, and you can be a part of it all.
Opportunities to Help
Christmas House has exciting opportunities for shoppers, volunteers and contributors. Select links below or on the left sidebar to learn more about how you can help throughout the year or be helped during the Christmas season.
- DONATE page – Donate gifts or money year-round, including donating funds online.
- TOUR page – Take a peek at the store. View a video presentation about Christmas House.
- SHOP page – Learn requirements for shopping. Tickets for each Dec day we’re open are distributed each morning at 6:30 a.m.
- VOLUNTEER page – Find information about volunteering. Register during Oct-Dec to volunteer for a Nov/Dec shift.
- View our Flickr site. Visit our Facebook page.
The 2016 Annual Report is now available – see the link on the left sidebar.
Thank you to the Northwest Packer Backers, who presented a $2,650 donation check to Christmas House on January 8.
Thank you to everyone who helped 7,946 children have a happier holiday in 2016!
Christmas House has set up a “gofundme” page with a goal of raising $15,000. Please pass the word to your friends and family and encourage everyone to donate funds that will be used to buy gifts for the children.