Welcome to our Web page. Read more about our organization and learn how you can help and/or be helped by your community.
We invite you to view our site and learn more about the exciting opportunities we have to offer shoppers, volunteers and contributors. Learn more about our organization by clicking each of the links shown on the left sidebar.
- Donate money or gifts year-round (DONATE). Washington state residents can make an online donation through Network for Good.
- Take a peek at the store (TOUR) and view our Flickr site.
- View video presentation about Christmas House.
- Learn requirements for shopping (SHOP). Tickets for each December day we’re open are distributed each morning at 6:30 a.m.
- Find information about volunteering (VOLUNTEER). Register to volunteer for one or more shifts (REGISTER, Oct – Dec).
Christmas House is a 100% volunteer, non-profit organization in Everett, Washington that provides an opportunity for qualifying, low-income, Snohomish County parents to select free holiday gifts for their children age infant – 18 yrs old. In 2015 we provided more than 45,000 gifts to over 8,000 children from 2,750 families. Each December our “store” is located in the Boys & Girls Club gym at 2316-12th Street, Everett, WA. Our mailing address during the year is PO Box 717, Everett, WA 98206.
Many people contribute to the success of Christmas House and are responsible for putting bright smiles on the faces of over 8,000 children in Snohomish County on Christmas morning. Some contribute their time, some donate money or gifts, some hold fundraisers, some volunteer their skills … the list goes on and on.
March 21, 2016
Thank you to all that helped provide toys for the December 2015 Christmas House
View the Thank You ad that was recently published by The Herald to thank the many businesses, organizations, individuals and volunteers who helped Christmas House serve more than 8,000 children from 2,750 families in 2015.
February 22, 2016
Shopping for 2016 season is well underway
Christmas House Directors have been hitting all the possible sales the last two months and have thousands of toys already purchased, boxed and inventoried for our December 2016 shoppers and their children. Check our DONATE page to see ways you can help all year long.